Thursday 10 April 2014

Introduction



 Assalamualaikum everyone...

I am Rosadriana Qistina Binti Zamri from Dec 5B in Kolej Profesional Mara Indera Mahkota. I am writing this blog in order to complete one of the Digital and Mobile Communication subject assignments that been hand over to me from my lecturer, Miss Norul Ashikin Binti Abu Kassim. Here, I would love  to give a million thanks to the most committed and dedicated lecturer, Miss Norul Ashikin for her guidance to me and all my friends for this assignment.

I feel very grateful to be given the chance to write this blog as I can share few information on the subject discussed with many people out there. Besides, I think writing on a blog can be a different medium in the learning process since this is a new method of learning and this can be a stage for student to share their point of view with millions people in the world. Furthermore, the reasons of writing on topic of Bermuda Triangle on this blog because of these objectives:


  •    Generate interest and provide information about the Bermuda Triangle based on articles and research
  •    To reveal the mystery inside the Bermuda Triangle
  •    To present paranormal and mysterious theories about the Bermuda Triangle
  •  To arouse the readers’ curiosity to read about the information that allows them to better understand about the Bermuda Triangle


                                          Image :  Bermuda Triangle Map


Once again, I would love to give a special thanks to Miss Norul Ashikin for all of your support. That’s all for now, I wish all the best for all of you and please wish me luck for this assignment. Thank you so much. Assalamualaikum...

No comments:

Post a Comment